[BlindTlk] accessibility of pay apps

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 14:15:52 UTC 2019

I love using Zell! Quite honestly that’s how I repay my husband. Times when I forget my purse and I borrow money from him it goes right back into his account via Zell. You can make things automatic or one time pay .

Are you considering changing banks or something Justin? I don’t want to leave our bank because I know Zell is 1/2% accessible. Other apps like pop money or not as accessible.

Ericka Nelson

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/dotwriter1%40gm