[BlindTlk] accessibility of pay apps

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Dec 30 15:04:51 UTC 2019

All of these apps and some not mentioned here in 2020 will be major
hacker targets for theft according to an article in India Times.  Use
them along with others you can keep regular and close track of all
transactions in all your accounts.  That way if someone in some Arab
country starts posting transactions to your account you'll be able to
flag them as fraudulent before Department Of Homeland Security comes
knocking on your door.