[BlindTlk] A question about Alexa

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 16:57:00 UTC 2019

I would like to know that, too.

I have Alexa on my Android device.

From: BlindTlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Feinstein via BlindTlk
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2019 7:11 AM
To: BlindTlk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Robert Feinstein
Subject: [BlindTlk] A question about Alexa

I know this is not an Alexa list, so if this is inappropriate, please
forgive me, but I am trying to get Alexa to ask me bible quiz questions
with choices, and I'm not succeeding.  I was told to say enable bible
trivia, but it only gives me a fact.  does anyone know how to do this?
Get questions?  You can write me off list at harlynn at panix.com

Thank you so much.

I have already been in contact with sme very nice people on this list and
I thank you.

Bob