[BlindTlk] The Unemployment Rate of the Blind

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:33:29 UTC 2019

Yes!

A case in point is Express Employment.  When I was going in to test for a
future parttime position, I attempted to get into the docs they sent me via
e-mail, and it turns out they were all emulated files i.e. image files to
interact with.

I wrote and called and explained about the emulated files.  In the course of
the conversation, I also mentioned NVDA and sent the link to download onto
their computers.

NVDA, of course would not help with emulated files.  I offered also to come
in with my own equipment and demonstrate in person what I could do.  I heard
nothing back about that.