[BlindTlk] An Aira question.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:01:52 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

I have a question about actually using the Aira service to help with online
inaccessible forms.  I have heard that people do use the service to help
with this, but am wondering how it works.

Example.  I am at a point in an application where I am asked to choose the
languages I speak.

Jaws actually says, "Editobox, Choose.

The element clicks open like an editbox but there are no choices when
arrowing.  I have tried in both Internet Explorer and Chrome.

How would an online service like Aira be able to help me here?  Do they
actually have the ability to remote in to the PC?

Would this be an appropriate thing to ask Microsoft Accessibility help with?

Thanks for the collective wisdom here.