[BlindTlk] An Aira question.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 02:31:50 UTC 2019

  Bernadetta, this is wonderful.  I don't have an Aira account yet, but am
looking into it now for sure.

My husband and I are retirees, I'm looking to supplement my retirement, and
he is looking fulltime, as it is more expensive here nearer our daughters.

At any rate, trying to recoup the money we unexpectedly had to spend moving.

Thanks so much!