[BlindTlk] Electric scooters

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 00:36:26 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

With the increasing popularity of electric scooters, I was just wondering if anyone has used them? I think it might be an interesting way of getting around, but since they are only two wheels I don’t think I would like them, since at times my balance can be iffy. The last time I rode a bike was even a three wheeled bike, but I haven’t really seen any scooters commonly available like that. My city has started having scooters available pretty much anywhere you go in the downtown area so I was just curious what peoples thoughts were. Also, I don’t know what the weight capacity is typically on those things.

Sent from my iPhone