[BlindTlk] i'phone - IOS Question

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 23:53:56 UTC 2019

hello,

When you get on to most web pages, there will be a "reader button." VO says it is selected but you will need to double tap it anyway Generally this solves the problem and you should be able to read to the bottom. However, it is true that from time to time, you will be bounced back up to the start of the page but if you rest a finger down the screen a ways, you can often get back to where you were reading. Don't double tap the "reader options" button because then it will give you info about print stuff.
Good luck and frankly, that "reader button" can sometimes be difficubbt to find.

Sent from my iPhone