[BlindTlk] Something is bugging me!

Larry Wayland lhwayland at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 6 19:42:22 UTC 2019

Do you live in a house or an apartment? I live in a house so when I get a few ants in the house I go to the farmers co-op and purches something called "Androw". I think that is how you spell it.  I am sure other stores will have it also.  Then I go outside, do not use this in the house. It is made for the outside.  and sprinkle it along the foundation of the house.  It does not take much, just a little here and there.  It is best if you can have someone sighted find the ant trail along the foundation but if there is no one sighted around to help then just put alittle of the andro in a few places around the outside of the house.  Like I said you don't need to put much.  You can always expect the ants are coming in from outside and they will move along the ground at the edge of the foundation until they find a place to get in the house.
This has always worked great for me.
Inside the house you can use Pepperment oil. Just put a little around the edges of the cabenet. Ants will not cross the peppermint oil.  Again it does not take much.  I have never tried this, but saw it on the Mith busters and they were very surprised when it worked.
Larry