[BlindTlk] JAWS and PDF documents

Danielle (Shives) Manke shives1 at myactv.net
Tue May 14 15:12:30 UTC 2019

Hi all,
I have noticed over the last few days that JAWS isn't reading PDF documents. I have the latest versions of JAWS and Adobe Reader installed. Some of the documents I have tried to read have been read before with no problems, and I am not sure what has changed to make them no longer accessible. The OCR feature will read them, but I was previously able to read them without having to do that step. I am wondering if anyone else has had similar issues and if anyone has any suggestions? Thanks.
Danielle