[BlindTlk] online pdf converters

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 03:55:48 UTC 2019

I was hoping to keep the document accessible.  The ocr, when it works with 2019, takes the accessibility out of it.  I can open the book with the right mouse button and selecting the ocr option.
 Insert space bar seems not to work in 2019 very affectively.
 I can also print it out with freedom import printer, and use th elauch feature with open book to convert it to word, but again, the accessibility features disappear so the book can't be used as well.
I was hoping to get around needing acrobat pro, but I might just have to buy that.