[BlindTlk] Does anyone have experience with bulb bus stops?

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 17:53:07 UTC 2019

These aren't floating stops.  They are a bulb of concrete large enough to
accommodate a bus stop area, and I imagine, since they are fixed, we would
use landmarks to find the stops, just as we do now.  I'm traveling with our
committee to view one.

My concern is getting enough driver complaints where the transit authority
would have to consider floating bus stops in future.

Judy

"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."