[BlindTlk] Frozen iPhone

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 19:20:23 UTC 2019

Cindy Lou, that is probably exactly what happened. I made a call for my ride, hung up and then it freaked out. It just happened to do it today. It isn’t a consistent thing it just does it when it feels like it. I also wonder if construction had something to do with connection. The place I was waiting for a ride from has a lot of construction work going on including roads chopped up etc.

Thank you so very much!

Ericka Nelson