[BlindTlk] Braille books in old old

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 16:10:28 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have one that is titled "Cooking With Feeling".  Not sure if it has recipes in it.  Did not go through the book.  I found it when I was going through my storage containers.  Forgot I had it.  I am planning to give it away in the near future.  I am moving and am downsizing.  If you are interested, email me off list.  My email is annely53r at yahoo.com.  Not sure what else I have.  Did not go through everything.

Hugs and blessings,
Annely