[BlindTlk] Braille books in old old

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 5 22:38:15 UTC 2019

Steve:  I believe their were less pins in the
array for the Optacon 2, to save money.

I had an original Optacon, and used to use it,
but was never very fast. And ... since I wasn't fast, I didn't use it much.

There were some people who became very good with
it -- but most of us weren't fast enough to make it useful.

Dave