[BlindTlk] OK NFBW reader problems

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 02:04:47 UTC 2020

It is good to know that it works just fine for android folks. I am also happy to hear that the braille note plus works just fine for this app. I am using the most current iPhone SE with current software. Another words, my phones totally updated. I can’t even get into it as the screen comes up looking like it’s going to open and then it fails to open. So I guess it crashes right away.. I tried to shut it down and do a hard reboot which didn’t fix anything. I have the same problem with the Blind Square app too.

Should I be calling Apple about this? Or should I try to report things to NFB for the reader and the company who produced Blind Square? I do have updates set to automatic so either the latest isn’t the greatest or something.

Thanks for your help!

Ericka Nelson