[BlindTlk] Yappy hour from the National Association of Guide Dog Users

Raul Gallegos rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sat Aug 22 16:55:02 UTC 2020

hello everyone. I would like to invite you to the nagdu yappy hour which
takes place every two weeks at 3 p.m. eastern time. That calculates to 12
noon Pacific, 1 p.m. mountain time, and 2 p.m. Central Time. The meeting
will take place later today and every other Saturday. We meet on zoom and
the ID is 632-632-5800. the purpose of this meeting is to socialize in an
unofficial environment. Although many of the topics discussed are guide dog
user related, it is not strictly enforced. The only thing that we ask is
that everyone respects each other. Hope to see you guys there.