[BlindTlk] help for verizon fios

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Dec 16 02:37:26 UTC 2020

We need to find out if this problem happens to verizon fios users who do
not use text to speech.  If they're not having this random channels
problem, I suspect the use of accessibility features may contribute to
or be the cause for the random channels problem.

My Niece has verizon fios and she doesn't use text to speech so I'll
start by asking her.