[BlindTlk] A Question of Stitches

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 21:48:26 UTC 2020

You do have a good questions and I suggest you contact the folks at the crafters corner Listserv to find more information. I could put buttons on and fixed socks etc. Nothing fancy here. Wish I could! There are a lot of by knitters I know by the way, that’s crafters and corner starting with a K not a C.

Ericka Nelson