[BlindTlk] Focus Blue 40 Instruction...

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 4 19:18:18 UTC 2020

Hi James,

First, a hearty congrats on your first braille display! I promise it's gonna
be amazing once you get the hang of it.

I've never used a Focus, but I used a BrailleNote and the Alva braille
display with my very first computer. There are buttons you press that move
the braille display one display width at a time. For example, if your
braille display has forty cells, the "advance" button moves the braille
display down so you can read forty more cells of information.

Please e-mail me off-list at

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net

and I'll e-mail you the instruction manual for the Focus. What model do you
have? There's the Classic, 40, 80, and Fifth Generation.

Jen

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net