[BlindTlk] Type

J w jmail201586 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 12 10:56:28 UTC 2020

Mark and I think that’s nice you learn to type at such a young age I think that is great that I am visually impaired children and adults are learning how to type affect in ages thank you for your reply to my message and I’m sending this from my iPhone so I know he’s in the delete feature I’m so not delete that I am dictate feature so if there any errors please forgive me everyone have a great day

Sent from my iPhone