[BlindTlk] national convention. questions

Jenna Reed jreed at envisionamerica.com
Fri Jul 10 18:53:05 UTC 2020

Hi Justin:

Great questions. The NFB convention is free to all. Here are the login
details to register (below). Through this you can check out all the
sessions, meetings and visit with exhibitors.

.	Visit event.crowdcompass.com/nfb20
.	Enter event password "nfb2020"
.	You'll receive a verification code via email each time you initiate
a login on the web
Thank you for your participation in the 2020 National Convention!

Since it's free, I'd encourage you to register ... but the Zoom links
provided do work. And you can use the links to log in via your computer or
smartphone. You don't have to call in.

As for the Rookie Roundup, I'm not sure. I know they are recording the
sessions but I'm not sure how quickly they are available ... but a lot of
great info is available on the convention platform at the link provided
above.

Hope to see you virtually,

Jenna