[BlindTlk] national convention. questions

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Fri Jul 10 20:18:30 UTC 2020

Dear Justin,

In answer to your first question, which is kind a' related to your second questions as well, is that you do not need the event.crowdcompass.com login info or any other to go to the convention. What I'd do is I would go to http://www.nfb.org/convention and find the link for the agenda. The agenda as you said, has the links to the Zoom meetings. They are just listed with the meeting IDS on them and I would assume pressing enter on one of the IDS will just pop up the Zoom app on whatever device you're using and connect you instantly.

Well I've answered your second question. And I hope it helps.

Have an awesome weekend and I'll see you in our online hotel at Convention!

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME