[BlindTlk] This week on Eyes On Success: Comcast Innovations in Accessible TV

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Jun 10 07:09:28 UTC 2020

The youtube app in comcast may be accessible by now, but others like
peacock are not and the music app is not accessible either.
For some reason even though I have all notifications turned off I'm
getting notifications about programs on other channels well past the
starting times for those programs.  It would be nice to have the
notification time set say to 15 minutes before program start.
I haven't checked the lab lately so I think I'll do that and see if I can
further crash the system.  Other than that, the service is good.