[BlindTlk] Managing a beard as a blind person

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 14 23:53:56 UTC 2020

I have  used a trimmer in the past and it worked
pretty well.  I also have trimmed using scissors,
I just pull (stretch) hairs out from my face, and
find sections that are longer, then I trim them
off.  This takes a little nerve until you are
used to doing it, but it can work.

Dave

p.s.  The trimmer is probably your best bet.

https://www.avg.com