[BlindTlk] Offering help

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 30 00:55:03 UTC 2020

Hello my friend.

    I wrote to you a few days ago, but I'm not sure if the E-mail went through.  Please forgive me if it did, and I am now simply repeating myself!

    Are you still in a position to assist with different access technology products?  If so, I would love to speak with you about a very important interest of mine!

    I am experienced on computers, however I have never actually used a refreshable Braille display before.  Recently I acquired a Focus 40 display.  It was made by the folks that provide JAWS.  Mine is the 5th generation.  I need this display for my job, but I am struggling a bit.  Since I have never used one before, and there is no actual user's guide that goes beyond the basics, I am having trouble figuring out some of its functions.  Would you be interested in helping me to gain more control on this unit?  I would sincerely appreciate it!  I don't think that it would take much, but I would sincerely appreciate any help that you could offer me!

    If this is something that you might be able/interested in helping me with, please contact me off list at: jameskelm at earthlink.net.

Thank you very much!
James