[BlindTlk] One drive

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 21:03:34 UTC 2020

I am still really confused about this whole notion of storing things in a cloud. I’m more comfortable having things backed up on a thumb drive or a external drive for those “just in case“ experiences. I think it’s a great idea to eliminate less paper stored  I commend you for trying to use this new storage system. I have things on my iPhone in iCloud but it’s still frazzles me.

Ericka Nelson