[BlindTlk] One drive

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat May 23 03:12:05 UTC 2020

braille on paper doesn't catch computer viruses or get hit by
ransomware.  Neither do IBM punch cards.  That out of the way, onedrive
and competitors can serve as a second backup possibility.  I use slint
and other forms of Linux in this house and the onedrive package just got
updated on slackbuilds for forms of slackware and that includes slint.
My reason for not using windows is I don't have a tech support
department to support windows when windows has an accident and goes toes
up.  I can usually fix problems happening on my Linux systems myself
since Linux has a huge tech support department which is a large part of
the internet when I need to ask questions.  For those curious about
Linux slint is the international version of slackware and comes up
talking when the installer gets booted for everybody.  Everybody has to
turn off speech if they don't want it.