[BlindTlk] Introduction

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:03:20 UTC 2020

Hi Roanna,

Good to connect with you! Looking forward for fruitful conversations with you!
A little about myself... I'm Pramit, a visually impaired Founder of Louie Voice Control App which allows the users to do each & everything within their phone with just voice commands. It’s available for FREE download on Play Store. I'm a Tech Enthusiast & my life purpose is to help the visually impaired community. Watch this Concept Video of Louie -  https://youtu.be/F0-y7087Kzg

Best Regards
Pramit