[BlindTlk] Introduction

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Nov 6 12:47:34 UTC 2020

Pramit, thanks for writing for the play store and thanks for louie voice
control app.  I got it downloaded and installed.
Could you work on TikTok support for this app?  I have it working some,
and have had to label many buttons.  I'll likely need to label a few
more before getting everything squared away.

A snakes and ladders game isn't really accessible for talkback users
even though a claim it was written for the blind is made in the app's
title.  Also, no accessible Sennet games exist in the play store.
Sennet for those that don't know was widely popular for about 3,000
years in Egypt and used for the living to communicate with their
ancestors and other friends no longer among the living.

By way of introduction I'm retired and earlier in life I did a little
computer programming for D.O.D. and more specificly the United States
Navy.  Since I've been blind for all of this life I learned braille
early and still use it to this day.  My antique Perkins Brailler still
gets used since using Linux needs many notes taken on different
operating system's install instructions and various other commands.
I have interests in Numerology Astrology and Tarot too.
My thought about divination and blindness is we have a perfect right to
use any form of divination that will work for us if for no other reason
than to level the playing field a little.

On Fri, 6 Nov 2020, PRAMIT BHARGAVA via BlindTlk wrote:

> Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 07:03:20
> From: PRAMIT BHARGAVA via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org>
> Cc: PRAMIT BHARGAVA <pramit.vision at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [BlindTlk] Introduction
>
> Hi Roanna,
>
> Good to connect with you! Looking forward for fruitful conversations with you!
> A little about myself... I'm Pramit, a visually impaired Founder of Louie Voice Control App which allows the users to do each & everything within their phone with just voice commands. It?s available for FREE download on Play Store. I'm a Tech Enthusiast & my life purpose is to help the visually impaired community. Watch this Concept Video of Louie -  https://youtu.be/F0-y7087Kzg
>
> Best Regards
> Pramit
>

> > On 06-Nov-2020, at 15:51, Roanna Bacchus via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Members,
> >
> > My name is Roanna Bacchus, and I am visually impaired. I attended the Early Intervention program at the Perkins School For The Blind. I am passionate about ensuring that Braille materials ale available in all public and private spaces. I graduated from the University Of Central Florida with my Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. I join this list to make new friends.

United States has 633 Billionaires with only 10 doing any annual
significant giving.