[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Hard for blind people to find jobs.

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Nov 30 04:54:46 UTC 2020

Evening, everyone,

         Los both ocular organs to blastoma at
age 18 months. Grew up a total child whom
excelled in reading, writing and foreign language
which I guess are common blastoma strengths as is
a  certain facility with athletics. But beyond
all that, I started to notice how all sorts of
numbers including employment appeared to promise
total and immediate depressive ness if not
handled with proper care So I have always tried
to ally myself with other groups whose outcomes
looked as abysmal  as our's. I guess It is from
such peers that I have found myself not getting
too disillusioned or apathetic. This speaks to
the magic present in being careful to ally
oneself with folks whom share your boat.