[BlindTlk] FaceTime help

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 21:55:06 UTC 2020

Hello everybody I just wanna ask a question on this list to see if I can get some sort of helpful answers here. It’s in regards to FaceTime on the iPhone 8 Plus running the latest iOS version which is 14.0.1. I have a piano lesson coming up at 5 PM Pacific time because I’m located in California and it’s supposed to take place via FaceTime and I need to know how with voice over do I Flip the camera while on the FaceTime call from front facing to back facing? In the past I had to ask the person to wait to answer the call to give me 15 seconds in order for me to find the back facing camera but I’ve heard that while on a call you can flip the camera button to back facing if it’s front facing which most FaceTime calls start out with the front facing camera. So I’ve been told. Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated thank you so much.
Sincerely,
Chela Robles

Sent from my iPhone