[BlindTlk] Time zones

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Wed Sep 30 02:55:46 UTC 2020

Hailey, look at the world clock. That will help you figure out which time zone is which. Mountain time is 1 hour behind Central. Wall central is one hour behind Eastern And so on and so forth. Think of when you drive west you're driving towards mountain time in pacific time. And whenever you go east you're going more eastern time zone. I hope this helps you.