[BlindTlk] Welcome to the Milestone party of Blind Android Users Podcast.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 14:37:47 UTC 2021

hi all.
to listen to the latest and all previous episodes of Blind Android
Users Podcast, visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com
you can also listen to us on your favourite podcatcher app, smart
speakers, internet enabled victor readers, and others.
also if you cant listen to long episodes you can find short segments
of our podcast on youtube.
to find short segments for episode 20, visit this playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqoetRC81TtAKFZvOHb80uKV
and to visit our youtube channel, use this link.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvEM-SmpwElNALldhp8hG1g
at the start of this episode, we have a small party with fireworks for
reaching the milestone of 20 episodes.
we then discuss google assistant in dept, show you settings, and also
solve the questions that we receive on our mailing list saying our
assistant doesnt talk to us.
then Warran shows us how to get your google tv or chromecast ready if
you want to sell it or give it to some1.
then Ana shows us the app a-to-z notes.
and finally we have My Android Journey by Farhan Ahmad from Pakistan.
if you have questions, feedback or comments, send an email to.
contactus at blindandroidusers.com
if you want to send us a pre recorded my android journey send it to.
myandroidjourney at blindandroidusers.com
to join our mailing list, send an email to.
blindandroidusers+subscribe at groups.io
to follow us on twitter
https://twitter.com/BlindDroidUsers
to join our telegram group,
https://t.me/ANATAD
please share the podcast and subscribe to our youtube channel.
until next episode, have a nice week.