[BlindTlk] No More Mixed Messages, Was Fwd.: [tech-vi Announce List] Who can be an astronaut? Accessible spaceships may be the future - Inverse

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 2 19:21:30 UTC 2021

Hi, Pete. I may not understand your message, but may I suggest that there is nothing contradictory in saying that in the next decade I may be able to ride in a self-driven car, but today I better learn about Uber, Lyft, hiring my own people, and even occasionally dialing a taxi? I don't like the negative tone some display, but don't we have to walk a dual track here: working on tomorrow while living in today? Is this at odds with what the NFB should be representing?