[BlindTlk] No More Mixed Messages, Was Fwd.: [tech-vi Announce List] Who can be an astronaut? Accessible spaceships may be the future - Inverse

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 00:06:53 UTC 2021

We in the NFB say “Live the life you want”, correct?

That means to me that we have the freedom to choose . Do I want to drive ridea bus or Lyft. It will give rural living folks more freedom but honestly we are fighting to have choices. If not why do we allow NAGDU exist? Cane or dog is a choice. I don’t feel safe without a human in the vehicle. That is my personal choice. I’m not saying blind can’t do driving;.  Remember there are many sight that choose not to own a car but could get a license, afford a car and drive to desired location and back.

Ericka Nelson