[BlindTlk] getting books brailled

maddymartin at mymts.net maddymartin at mymts.net
Thu Dec 2 18:24:55 UTC 2021

Hi all,
Not sure if anyone can help me or not, but I'm going to ask anyway. I have some
print leassure reading books that I'd love to get transcribed into hard-copy
braille, do you know of anywhere that does this at a reasonable price? If
nothing like this exists then there should be something; any transcription
service that I've ever looked at is super expensive. I hate reading electronic
braille and listening to audio books. I live in Canada. Really hope someone can
help me!! Thanks Madison