[BlindTlk] getting books brailled

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 2 18:50:06 UTC 2021

 National Braille Press has a compendium of organizations and people who transcribe individual books and documents. It's free.
    On Thursday, December 2, 2021, 01:26:13 PM EST, maddymartin--- via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Hi all,
Not sure if anyone can help me or not, but I'm going to ask anyway. I have some print leisure reading books that I'd love to get transcribed into hard copy braille. Do you know of anywhere that does this at a reasonable price? If nothing like this exists then there should be something; any transcription service that I've ever looked at is super expensive. I hate reading electronic braille and listening to audio books. I live in Canada. Really hope someone can help me!!
Thanks
Madison