[BlindTlk] verizon fios status

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Jan 28 20:05:38 UTC 2021

Channels sometimes lock up with this system.  You can key in channel
numbers and hit okay and there's no response at all from text to speech.
Here's something that may help clear that problem until it comes back
again.  Hit the exit button a couple times then try keying in a different
channel number then hit okay and see if you get to the desired channel.
Why this even happens is beyond me and how long this will work is also
beyond me, but I've used it twice in the last couple days and so far it
has worked.