[BlindTlk] Seeing AI

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 18:23:46 UTC 2021

Try Envision
I find it to be very accurate. You don’t need the glasses even though there is a glasses tab on the app even though I do myself have glasses because I paid for them but they have very affordable subscription prices the cheapest being nine dollars a month. It works on android and iOS hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone