[BlindTlk] There's still time to register for the NAGDU events during the 2021 NFB Virtual Convention

Raul A. Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Tue Jul 6 15:11:02 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, please share this wherever appropriate.

Today is the day that the NAGDU Annual Seminar will take place. We know
you have a lot of choices when it comes to attending the various
seminars during convention. We hope that you will stop by and check out
what we have to offer. The seminar will begin promptly at 1 PM Eastern
and is scheduled for 3 hours. While registration is not required for you
to attend, registering makes you eligible to win door prizes. We also
hope that you will register for our annual business meeting, which is
taking place on Thursday, July 8 at 3 PM Eastern time.

Once you have registered, you will receive an email confirming your
registration information. Although the Zoom connection information can
be found in the main convention agenda, the email will also contain this
information.

This year's NAGDU seminar is dedicated to puppy raisers everywhere. We
highly encourage you to share this information with others who may be
interested.

Register here: www.nagdu.org/convention

NAGDU Sponsors
The National Association of Guide Dog Users would like to thank On the
Go by Julie Johnson and the Texas Association of Guide Dog Users for
their contributions.

Contact and Participation With NAGDU
•    Voice/Text: (346) 439-7444
•    Email: board at nagdu.org
•    Website: www.nagdu.org
•    Facebook: facebook.com/groups/nagdu
•    Twitter: twitter.com/nagdu
•    Join the NAGDU email list:
•    Subscribe to the NAGDU public events calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

--
Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/r30/>
Join NAGDU on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/groups/nagdu> | Follow
NAGDU on Twitter <https://twitter.com/nagdu>

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan