[BlindTlk] welcome to Blind android users podcast episode 31.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 04:21:45 UTC 2021

hi all.
our podcast is available on all podcast applications and on Youtube at this URL.
www.youtube.com/blindandroidusers
however, if you like to go to
www.blindandroidusers.com
to listen to the podcast, please note we are rebuilding the website so
some features may not always work, currently the podcast can be played
on the website.
in this episode we have a lot of news from OnePlus.
we also make an Elegy to the old android jellybean device for which
google is retiring play store support at the end of august.
we then turn to our must have apps, in which warren demos Mopria print
which supports a lot of different printer models and lets you print
over WIFI.
then in our spotlight segment, we chat with Shane lowe and talk about
Supersense, Read Bit which is coming soon to android.
we also learn that Supersense is sponsoring a free virtual concert on
15-july at 7pm eastern.
to learn more about it, please visit.
https://www.supersense.app/
and go to the heading.
Supersense Presents Live
in our app of the week segment, we demo an educational app called
daily babel which gives you facts like daily words, today in history
and others.
to join the blind android users mailing list, send a blank email to.
blindandroidusers+subscribe at groups.io
to join our telegram group, visit.
https://t.me/ANATAD
thanks for listening.