[BlindTlk] House Cleaning

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 02:18:13 UTC 2021

I hear you on that. Plus it comes off pretty easy especially if you snag some spot where something has dried onto the floor because you missed it when you made a mess. I never thought those wet jet things would do a good job so I never bought one. If I wash the floor I’m on my hands and knees scrubbing. My mom like to clean house but she never thought things like Pine-Sol were important. She just dumped some dish soap in a bucket with some hot water and went to town. now that I live in a house where there is no dishwasher it makes sense to just wash the dishes then get down on your hands and knees and wash the floor while you’re at it. If you’re not careful you slop water on the floor anyhow!

Ericka Nelson