[BlindTlk] House Cleaning

Pamela Dominguez pammygirl99 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 03:06:27 UTC 2021

What does this have to do with blind people playing blind characters?  I
agree, by the way, but he was asking if I was in favor of having sighted
people clean for blind people.  I don't know what made him ask me that, but
I answered him.  I said there was no cut and dried answer.  It depended on
the person or people, and the situation.  Pam.