[BlindTlk] House Cleaning

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 13:34:02 UTC 2021

How old state it was so weird. I totally agree with you though Pam. The older I get the more I want to hire someone. He has nothing to do with my eyes not working it has to do with bending, reaching and once you get down on the floor you can’t get back up! Let someone younger do it. LOL

Ericka Nelson