[BlindTlk] House cleaning

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 21 14:37:51 UTC 2021

I understand how this feels, but the secret is to figure out where you are missing. In those other places you are doing fine, and figuring out the missed spots means you can pay more attention to them. Going multiple directions helps me —go north south, then east west. Try to move in smaller increments. So what if you hit a spot twice. That's more insurance.