[BlindTlk] amazon shopping problem

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 22 06:37:00 UTC 2021

When you open the item page, does it say "out of stock?" That's probably why
you can't put the item in your cart. Once the item is in stock again, you
can add it to the cart. Or if you want to save it for later, press "Save for
Later" when in the cart. To move a saved item back to the cart, go to the
"Your Items" heading, and press "Move to Cart." Each item is a graphic with
alternate text.