[BlindTlk] amazon shopping problem

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Tue Jun 22 09:45:25 UTC 2021

Thanks, I think  managed to buy a couple items.  I hope both are
compatible with my fire tablet.  Should know by the end of this month.  I
have headsets and bluetooth keyboard and found none of them will pair with
my tablet so bought some likely items on amazon to solve this problem.
This year, prime is not that good a deal.  Maybe next year that may
change.