[BlindTlk] Lessons or classes

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 21:07:53 UTC 2021

Hi Tom,
One of my colleagues learnt abacus when she was in 8th standard. She is also totally visually impaired.
According to her, you can definitely learn abacus and once you know the rules of abacus, you won’t even need the instrument with you. You’ll be able to calculate on fingers only, imagining your fingers to be the beats of the abacus.
Hope this helps in anyway.

--

Pramit,
Founder - Louie Voice Control <https://youtu.be/F0-y7087Kzg>