[BlindTlk] welcome to episode 29 of Blind Android Users podcast.

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 13:03:59 UTC 2021

hi all.
as always, to listen to this and all previous episodes, please visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com
to find short segment of this episode, please visit.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5iI0uwraRqoz1PfEfwcN1-3d29prUuCv
in this episode, we demo some of the renowned ocr packages like,
Lookout by Google, Supersense, Speak!, Sullivan+, KNFB Reader and
Legere Scanner.
we then sat down for a chat with Scot Adams and Zoe Ortiz from the
lookout team at google.
this times android journey comes to us from John Dyer.
you can join our mailing list by sending a blank email to
blindandroidusers+subscribe at groups.io
you can also join our telegram group by clicking on.
https://t.me/ANATAD
to follow us on twitter, visit.
https://twitter.com/BlindDroidUsers
if you want to subscribe and share the youtube channel, the link is.
youtube.com/blindandroidusers